Jimmy Jib Camera Crane
Jimmy Jib Triangle 24’ Camera Crane
The Stanton Jimmy Jib is a production tool that can instantly add to the production value for any live or pre-taped television broadcast.
The Jimmy Jib Triangle allows the operator to move the camera smoothly from 6 inches off the ground to a height of more than 30 feet, all while panning, tilting and booming both left, right, up and down.
– Stanton Jimmy Jib Triangle Remote Camera Crane
– Arm reach is adjustable from 6 to 24 feet.
– Dolly wheels, video lens motor kit, film lens motor kit.
– 2 HD 8″ monitor.
– AC or DC battery operation.
– Mounts any video or lightweight film camera.
– Canon Wide Angle lens available upon request.
– 50ft Remote head extension cables.
– Camera can be over or underslung.
– Heavy Duty wheels for rough outdoor locations.
Jib Technical Specifications:
– Various lengths from 6 feet to 30 feet reach.
– Add dimension to sports, concerts, and award shows.
– Holds video and film cameras weighing up to 50 lbs.
– Optional 3rd Axis Dutch-Tilt Head.